A Million Thanks to 94,000 Golfers
Although Mother Nature seemingly attempted to rain on or freeze out many rounds of golf in 2013, the spirits of 94,000 loyal golfers were evident as The Waukesha County Golf Courses had another successful season. Naga-Waukee, Wanaki, and Moor Downs Golf Courses continued to demonstrate why they are some of the busiest and most popular Golf Courses in the state. With strong league membership, dedicated daily players, traditional outing play, and sound lesson and junior golf programs, the Waukesha County Golf...(Read Full Thank You letter!)
Wanaki 2014 Junior Golf Information now available
Wanaki Men's Club Information for 2014 now available.
Check out "Leagues" page for more information
Check out "Leagues" page for more information.
Check out "SPECIALS" page for great deals on golf!
HAVE YOU SIGNED THE PLEDGE???
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Please join the USGA in our campaign to stamp out long playing times and end slow play. Sign our Pace of Play Pledge and help us make the game more fun and more enjoyable for everyone.
When you sign the pledge, you will be enrolled in a six-part educational program that will teach you the fundamental causes of slow play and suggest ways to improve your personal pace of play.
My Pace of Play Pledge
- As one who loves golf, I understand my critical role in improving pace of play.
- I will examine my own habits on the golf course to identify ways that I can pick up the pace.
- I will Tee It Forward and play from the set of tees best suited to my driving distance, in an effort to speed up play and have more fun.
- I will practice “ready golf” during stroke play; I will hit when I am ready to play, but only when it is safe to do so.
- I will serve as an example for those around me and I will strive to inspire and guide my fellow golfers to improve their pace of play.
- I understand that golf course design and setup can affect pace of play, and I promise to support those who manage the facilities where I play to find solutions for optimizing pace of play.
- I will seek out a golf professional to help me improve my game and my pace of play.
- I will embrace opportunities to play nine holes when my schedule doesn’t allow for an 18-hole round.
- I will encourage others to take the Pace of Play Pledge, for the good of the game.
- I will play more quickly, play better and have more fun!